Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wow

Last night we did our Valentine's Date night. Lu was with Grammi, so we went out. I was a little nervous about "splurging." I felt like a recovering alcoholic going into a bar. We went to Outback, one of my favorite restaurants. I had the hardest time deciding where to go because if I was going to cheat I really wanted it to be worth it. So...I ordered the 6oz Outback special and ate 4 oz of it. I didn't eat any of the loaf of bread and I had steamed veggies to go with it (which I could tell were covered in butter) and AUSSIE FRIES, of which I think I ate about half. I drank a lot of water and we went and walked around Home Goods afterward. I was fully expecting the scale to go up this morning and it DIDN'T!!! It was down! A tiny little bit but it was down. Another victory from last night was wearing my "skinny jeans." And by skinny jeans, I mean the ones I used to have to stuff myself into to wear and couldn't eat anything while I had them on or a seam might bust. I wore them comfortably last night for the first time since I bought them. Which was when I found out I was preggers with the Lu and wanted something a little roomier. So---I still have a little ways to go, but I've lost almost 20 pounds in 6 weeks! I don't expect to lose the next 20 that easily but I am ahead of my goal by over a month. I guess I need a new goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors