Wednesday, February 17, 2010

20 pounds!

Well, I've lost twenty pounds. I am still in disbelief. I was a little worried over the weekend since we ate out for Valentine's Day and then stayed at Mom and Dad's all weekend. I managed to make good choices and control my portions and make good use of their treadmill...I think I did 4 miles while I was there. I did have some really really really good, really worth it toffee ice cream for dessert. It was so good. I was stoked to see the scale hadn't gone up. YEAH! I was hoping to hit 20 pounds at Easter at the big reveal but I'm going to have to set a new goal, I think 25, I have a month and a half left and I would say 30 but I just don't want to disappoint myself so 25 it is and I think it's doable.

One awesome victory was last night at Young Women's I had a couple people ask me how things were going and say they noticed the weight loss. I was starting to feel bad that people weren't noticing...I mean, 20 pounds? Come on-say something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors