Friday, February 26, 2010

Emotional Plateau

Sourdough bread.Image via Wikipedia

I feel like I've lost a little of the "drive," I had before. I've still been sticking to the diet but I've been "cheating" more than I should, eating more carbs (good ones) than neccessary and my cravings have returned, in FULL force. I'm so hungry for bad carbs it's not funny.

A HOT slice of thin crust pepperoni pizza
Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Sourdough bread
Chocolate chip cookies
Cupcakes

My mouth is watering! I am down 22 pounds and happy with my progress. I'm hoping to see 144.something on the scale tomorrow. That would be very exciting. I bought some Mini-Eggs but I'm trying to forget about them. For some reason, I've just been tempted more lately...and "bad" things are looking really good.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors