Friday, February 5, 2010

1 month

It's been a whole month! Only two more months until this blog is available to the public. It is great motivation to see that ticker at the top of annadotes. I thought I'd give you the numbers:

Days on the program: 33
Days I've worked out: 28
Meals I've splurged on: 3-Tony Packo's, Dinner party at my cousin's, and Mac and Cheese while we were sick.
Inches I've lost:
Bust: 2.5
Waist: 5
Hips: 3.25
Bum: 2
Thigh (widest part): 1.5

On days where my weight fluxuates (today!) it really helps to look at the measurements because even if I feel, "fat," I know I'm still making progress.

Pounds lost: 15!!! It was sixteen yesterday, but 15 again today.

I feel really good, but to be honest, I really didn't want to work out today. I've been sick and not sleeping well and I was just tired. I exercised anyway and I'm glad I did-I knew I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors