Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Splurge....you're doin' it right.

We went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries last night. Oh. my. word. It was so so so good and such a good splurge. I guess my body needed a little garbage and grease because I FINALLY broke through 145. I was 144.6 this morning. I ordered the "little burger" and seriously-it was gone in seconds. I wish I had take a few minutes to savor it but it was so good. And, I ate fries, a lot of fries...I think I've written about my obsession with fries on Annadotes, but man, they were so so good. I am so glad there is not a location that doesn't require a highway. Otherwise, the diet would be out the window. I did workout yesterday when I wanted to take a nap, so that was a victory, yeah!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors