Friday, March 12, 2010

Busyish

It's been kind of a busy week. It's been nice out, so we've been spending more time outside, which means less time inside doing chores...I guess that makes me feel busy. I've been feeling great, great, great. I broke through my second plateau. I was stuck stuck stuck at 145 for two weeks. It was a tough two weeks but I have finally broken through and am at 141. So that's 26 pounds people! Also, I have started incorporating Jillian Michael's back into my workouts. She is one tough cookie but sure helps me sweat. I was motivated by this blog post about shocking your body and doing something to change things up...I did, and I has really made a difference. I have moved away from the Zone dinners. I'm still in the Zone for breakfast and lunch but I got a little bored with the dinner recipes so I've been trying to focus on overall health and portion size. We have made a permanent switch to fat-free cheese and switched from sour cream to plain Greek Yogurt. I can't tell with the yogurt but I can with the cheese. Anywho-I just wanted to check it, I'm still here, and I'm still working out hard. I just might lose 30 pounds by Easter. I only have four pounds to go. That is crazy to me...crazy but exciting.

I need to settle on a "before" picture. I didn't take an "official" picture and I wish I had. Oh well. I'll find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors