Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Week

Two typical ZucchiniImage via Wikipedia

It's still going great. It's actually, dare I say, easy. This is just our life now. I made Lasagna the other night with zucchini instead of noodles. It was awesome. It totally satisfied the comfort food notion, but it was guilt-free with homemade sauce, fat-free cottage cheese, fat-free mozzarella, and low fat ricotta. Tony took it to work the next day for lunch. When he got home he said, "I think that zucchini lasagna is better than regular lasagna." I think he's just forgotten what pasta tastes like. We've had the Pioneer Woman's lasagna and it is unforgettable.

Last night I made lettuce wraps, they were sooo good and so pretty. I put the link to the recipe on Annadotes.

Oh, and by the way, 153 this morning. GO ME!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors