Wednesday, January 20, 2010

156.2 you are the death of me!

Grrr....I have YET to see 155 on the scale. 155.9 even, I don't care. I'm just REALLY tired of 156.2. I've lost eleven pounds so far, which feels really really great. I'm really happy that my clothes are not so tight and I'm feeling a lot better. The Zone diet is really a smart way to lose weight since you bypass the crazy cravings. We've definitely figured out it's much more of a life change than a diet. I'd really like to have lost 20 pounds before we go public. I'm still going. Oh, BTW, we tried a slim-fast snack. It was a free sample that came in the mail. It was so good. It was really high in carbs so you'd have to have it as a part of a more balanced snack, but for 50 calories it was a nice treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors