Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THANK YOU

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was so nice all day yesterday to read all your words of congratulations and encouragement. To answer a few questions, I do have an end goal in mind...and hope to just maintain at that point. I am nervous about the maintenance stage, but like I've said before this feels much more like a life change than a diet, so it might not be so bad. The key for me has been exercise and moderation.

After all the sugar on Sunday, my body was a little freaked out yesterday---like, "what happened? I thought sugar was back and now you cut us off again." I had a really good day yesterday. I went out to lunch with two of my best, best girls and had that Fuji Apple salad at Panera. I love those apple chips. I was able to exercise and I just made a normal dinner and had a normal size portion. This morning I weighed 134.4. I haven't weighed 134 since these pictures were taken back in 2005 and I don't remember feeling like this back then.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I'm a complete lame-oid and this is the first time i'm seeing this, and I just want to say WOW. You were beautiful before, of course, but you look incredible. I am so proud of you. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors