Saturday, April 10, 2010

Emotionally Detached

I'm continuing to make progress everyday. I had a mini-breakthrough on Thursday night. I had one of those MRIs I love so much. I was really cranky when it was over. I used to deal with my crankiness or bad days with french fries or ice cream, because I deserved it, right? After the MRI I was really wanting a treat, or rather something to make me feel better. I couldn't think of any food I would feel better after eating, especially at 10:00pm. So I just went home, was crabby with my husband, and then read my book and went to bed. Luckily by morning I felt better. No need for food to make me feel better. I was able to disassociate my feelings with the need for food. Yeah! My birthday is in 11 days...think I can lose three pounds by then? I don't know-I don't want to push it but it would be so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors